Technical Training and Courses
Controlling Electricity Module 3 C&G 1518 - 003
Who Should Attend?
Delegates who have attended and passed the assessments for Modules 1 & 2, qualified electrical staff who are wishing to extend their knowledge in the disciplines of the module.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have a greater understanding of electrical power applications
- Participate at a higher level of competence in the work environment
- Introduction to Single Motors
- Connection and Starting of Motors
- Testing Motors
- Motor Starter 1 and 3
- Control System Circuitry
- Reading and Interpreting Electrical Drawings
- Testing and Inspection of Installations
- Multi Choice Examination
Optional Units: PLC’s, Inverter Drives, Equipment in Hazardous Locations, Maintaining 1 & 3 Motors, ServosTo book this course or to find out more about how BETA can help your business call 01256 843345 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org