Technical Training and Courses
Utilising Electricity Module 2 C&G 1518 – 002
This is the second 5-day course in the C&G 1518 programme of study. It is aimed at expanding the knowledge of delegates of who have attended Module 1 or have basic electrical knowledge. It provides the underpinning knowledge for those wishing to embark on a NVQ Level 2 or 3 certificate.
Who Should Attend?
Those who have successfully attended Module 1, delegates who have attained some electrical knowledge and those wishing to embark on an NVQ Level 2 or 3 Engineering Maintenance certificate
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise electrical safety hazards and take appropriate actions
- Assist qualified electricians in their day to day routine
- Appreciate and implement electrical safe working practices
- Class of Protection
- Isolation of Control
- Selection of Live Conductors
- Circuit Installation
- Basic A.C. Theory
- Introduction to 3 Phase Motors
- Multiple Choice Examination