Technical Training and Courses
IEE Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical installations (C&G 2391)
This 4-day course covers the theory and practise of the inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations. It follows the syllabus given by C&G for their 2391 scheme regulations. In addition to this intensive programme a half day is required for the practical assessment.
Who Should Attend?
All delegates must be qualified, practising electricians. This course requires a comprehensive knowledge of electrical practices.
On completion of this course participants will:
- understand how the Regulations are intended to be applied in practice
- be familiar with the layout, content and use of the regulations
- be competent to inspect ,test and certify electrical installation in accordance with IEE guidance note 3
- Statutory requirements for safe working practices
- BS7671 requirements for inspection, testing and certification
- IEE Guidance Note 3
- Underpinning knowledge assessments
- Hands on experience in inspection and testing requirements
- Preparation for practical and written assessments
Note: It is stressed that the course is based on the practical application of Part 7 of BS7671 and delegates are assumed to be already familiar with the terminology used in the regulations and have a good grasp of their technical requirements